Monday, March 16, 2009

March Madness!

It's that time of the year when sports junkies go nuts for college basketball. I admit, I'm one of those sports junkies but I'm not one of those who pumps-out $10 a bracket for an office pool. My historical return on investment...not so good.

But a deal that I think will yield a positive return on investment is The Travel Insititute's special offer for VTCs. We have partnered with The Travel Institute to extend the popular Education Stimulus Program, exclusively to ARC VTCs between March 15 and April 15. Purchase the test only and receive the supporting material FREE. Have you been thinking about finding a niche destination? Thinking about taking that step to become a CTA or a CTC? Here's a great opportunity to do so at a discounted rate. Visit www.arccorp.com/vtc to view the flyer.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment