Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why should I join the VTC Program?

I get that question a lot. I could dedicate several paragraphs to this topic, but will leave my thoughts in a few short sentences...

There are obviously options out there for the travel professional. Can you join/participate in other programs out there today? Sure! It's your business and your decision to make. That's the key sentence..."It's your business and your decision to make." I oftentimes tell my travel professional friends this...perform due diligence on your options and determine if you can actually measure an ROI.

I won't enter into a public battle of "my program is better than this other program" because I believe that hurts the industry, not helps it. BUT, I do not have a problem with highlighting the VTC Program's benefits, products, and services because they are second to none and they can yield an ROI.

-Your ARC VTC #
-ARC MarketPlace = commissions on products and services
-ARC MasterCard Travel Card = commissions
-ARC Agent's Choice = collect revenue thru service fees
-Agency List File = suppliers identify and market

Feel free to ping me with questions at cflores@arccorp.com. AND, if you have an idea...I welcome it.

Chris Flores
Product Manager, VTC Program

No comments:

Post a Comment